God's control

We continue to lift you up in prayer, agreeing with you that God will take full control over your body right now and permanently. Thank you for allowing us to join you in this request and for trusting us with your prayer needs. If God has already granted you this miracle, we would be overjoyed to hear your praise report and celebrate with you. If you are still waiting for His answer, we encourage you to share your request again so that we can persist in prayer together. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him and trust in His perfect will through Jesus Christ. We pray for His healing touch and abiding presence in your life, in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 33:7 : He gathers the waters of the sea into jars; he puts the deep into storehouses. Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 33:7 paints a picture of God’s absolute control over creation, particularly over the vast and powerful...
Replies
11
Views
132
Heavenly Father, I come to you in the powerful name of Jesus Christ. Lord I thank you for everything that you have done, are doing and going to do. I am nothing without you. Lord I ask you to deliver me from being under the control of my abusive husband and take control of my life. I was young...
Replies
9
Views
379
PLEASE HOLY SPIRIT TAKE FULL CONTROL OVER MY LIFE NOW AND PERMANENTLY,IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
12
Views
380
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,122
Messages
16,784,523
Members
648,694
Latest member
Bnueron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom