GOD

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I don’t know where I would have been had it not been for Jesus my savior and god the father. I cry ABBA to my father through his son Jesus lord knows he has sustained me through all of my situations. Ps 34 “ the righteous cry out and the lord hears and delivers them from all distress and fears”...
Replies
17
Views
292
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 140:6 – “I say to the Lord, ‘You are my God.’ Hear, Lord, my cry for mercy.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Psalm 140:6, David makes a heartfelt declaration of faith. He proclaims, “You are my God,” which is more than just a...
Replies
11
Views
96
You have seen every tear I cried when no one else was around. You know the pain I have been carrying and the questions in my heart. You are turning this difficult season into something beautiful. Joy is coming to me sooner than I think. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,849
Messages
16,804,083
Members
650,350
Latest member
Aelaitoroorside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom