GOD

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been attacked all year Lord. It seems like the negativity won’t stop. From my relationship to my outing friendly relationships. I don’t know who to trust. I can’t be a lovable friendly person i want to be because the guard is up the shield is up. Why the enemy keep taking my finances from...
Replies
11
Views
161
I ask for prayers to help me release my fears, anxiety, and trust in God. I want so bad to trust in His will and divine timing, but I fear my anxiety has hijacked my mind and I don't remember a time where I have felt this burden lifted. I have started daily prayer, frequent mass, and self-talk...
Replies
11
Views
180
I’m still going through more custody battle stuff. Got back into therapy and to see the therapist face of what looks like hopelessness sucks too. I ask myself why didn’t God allow me to kill myself over 8 years ago just to be living in so much pain. Kids hate. Two of the three refuse to see me...
Replies
14
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,917
Messages
16,804,660
Members
650,387
Latest member
Meurfelmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom