God

Believing777

Account Closed
We command declare ### decides and tells everyone he's done blocking ### from having a husband who can marry her and spend holidays with and be cuddly and loving and go with her to church. He says that's not him and never will be and he decides it's time to let ### go and never come after her anymore that she needs and wants someone else who is a good thing for her. ### tells his family please pray ### has strength to get and find someone who can meet her needs so I don't go after her or block her anymore. ### says to his whole family he has been wrong when he left with ### he quit his marriage and she's right she has done years trying to fix it and she has every right to let go now into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour into existence.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I started going to a prayer group at the beginning of the year. Due to my housing situation, I didn't pay attention to guys or my surroundings in the prayer group. In this second season, I needed help moving my stuff to storage, and I am had asked people in church for help, a gentleman had asked...
Replies
6
Views
150
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
387
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
642
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,263
Messages
16,797,569
Members
649,815
Latest member
Barundael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom