God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imkeepingit

Prayer Partner
Heavenly Father thank you for the blessing you have giving me and my family. God I need you help can you please show me what I should do ..I'm lost. And I do not want to enter into a marriage if it is not according to your plan. Please God direct our lives according to your will.

In Jesus name I pray amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 100:4 : Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. Theological Implications: Theologically, this verse teaches that gratitude and praise are central to our...
Replies
9
Views
154
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
275
Idk why people are excited just bcz son of God came down on earth And they say, "oh imagine, he even came down from heaven for us." And what. I'm living here 30 years No fancy, no beautiful palace like his. I'm living in dark, dirty pit. This is world where I'm living. Unlike heavenly throne...
Replies
8
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom