God.;(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessed777

Beloved of All
Isaiah 43:26 put me in remembrance state your case you maybe acquitted. Heavenly Father please intervene in my life today no more heartache. My ex-husband kept my son and there was never any justice or correction done the girls and I have been heartbroken for years. ### left on drugs broke my heart recently people prayed him away having pure jealousy of me and him being happy Father deal with everyone who has caused jealousy and envy selfish prayers, word curses, sacrifices, witchcraft, spirit of control, in my life correct them with rod and deal with them for hurting me please bring your heavy conviction until they are all brought to repentance make it all stop today. Father I deserve to be happy and have my son in my life. I need you Lord Jehovah Nissi I'm not the same anymore I thought I could start a business and be able to see my son from your classes you put me through it hasn't happened. Father my warfare is too great for me, God this battle belongs to you I'm no one without you. You see all know all if I have to let go of ### so be it help me fast. Enough is enough and deal with my ex ### and his family from keeping my boy from me all these years enough is enough.;(. please bring your mighty arm no one has an arm like you full of power and might Job 40:9 I need you Jesus in Jesus Name Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today is a fresh start. Yesterday’s mistakes do not define who I am in your eyes. Your mercy is new every morning, and your grace is more than enough for me. Step into today with hope, peace, and confidence because you are with me. ❤️
Replies
9
Views
154
All Praises to Jesus lord and Savior God the Father and Holy Spirit. I want to speak on the blessed service I attended this morning and intend to return to the 4:30 service . I can never get enough of Sanctuary. Not only was I able to portion for my needs, I got excellent interaction with the...
Replies
12
Views
237
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,888
Messages
16,816,139
Members
651,058
Latest member
Strudarwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom