God

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imkeepingit

Prayer Partner
God, thank you for everything you have given me so far... And all that you have planned for me. I don't know what to do... Please open my heart to understand what I should do. I want to marry ### but not for the right reasons. I want to marry him for the sake of our son and because of my family tradition. I do love him, but I can not find peace within my heart after the cheating and the dishonesty. I don't trust him, God. Please open my heart to forgive him according to your word if I have not. I am not sure if it is your will to have us together. If it is not, please God, I ask that you allow us to go in different paths. Open my eyes, God, to who he really is before we get married. In your name, I pray, amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER, I REQUEST YOUR PRAYER SO THAT VERY SOON MY MARRIAGE TO BE FIXED AND TO FIND ONE SOON. I AM DEPRESSED BEING ALONE. ENOUGH I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE. EITHER FROM THIS CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND OR OTHER RELIGION. ITS VERY DIFFICULT TO STAY SINGLE AND LONELY. I DONT KNOW WHY GOD IS DELAYING. MY BP...
Replies
10
Views
181
Prayer for a husband who mistreats his wife because of the lies of his Brother!! He and her EX set the Wife up to meet with the ex about their daughter!! She had promised her Husband she wouldn't go around him!! The daughter kept begging to see her Father!! To her demise, she arranged for him to...
Replies
11
Views
411
God please help me and my husband. We both live far from each other. We got married years ago. I lived at his house for a couple of weeks. Food was given to me and him during the ceremony. I was also fed his tribe's food. My Dad's tribe's food. Jewelry was chosen for me by his family members. I...
Replies
10
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,826
Messages
16,815,662
Members
651,027
Latest member
Lyraolunain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom