God Why Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

PPaul

Humble Servant of All
God why I have to go through this. I would like to wake up and see this drama behind me. Lord Christmas is in ### days and I don't know where I will be. No plan for Christmas. I pray you deliver my answer for Christmas. I pray you take the devil away from life. Thank you Jesus.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, I don’t know why you had to take ### away from me. You know how hard I prayed for this guy but it seems every time I pray for someone here, you keep taking them away from me. I am losing hope. It’s like I cannot find peace and happiness. I bring them to you, I surrender all of them...
Replies
7
Views
120
i fele loenly every day. it shurt si try and distract myslef btu ithurts. its gettign harder. Lor dhelp em in my loneliness im ins such distress. why do i walways have to eb lopne.y itsso painfu. its liek im nto even alive:(
Replies
11
Views
140
Please please PLEASE TAKE ME, preferably peacefully, painlessly and without anyone going with me.
Replies
7
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,534
Messages
16,777,823
Members
648,087
Latest member
Azoerxoermor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom