God when I will be free from evil spirits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray that all the problems related to my sleep be resolved as quick as possible. Kindly also pray that as quick as possible all the weaknesses and all the evil spirit related problems that I have be quickly resolved as quick as possible and that I will able to live a good normal life very...
Replies
12
Views
270
Kindly pray for me ### to be delivered from witchcraft curses and evil entities and demonic spirits. And that God sends me the comforter as is written in Jesus mighty name 🙏 Amen
Replies
12
Views
269
Pray for me to get deliverence from evil spirits
Replies
9
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom