God what is wrong with me? I am ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let Us Pray For One Another: God I ask in Jesus’ name, “Please bless everyone who posts a prayer request on this site, and all those whom they request prayer for with the blessings that each and every one of them stands in need of. Save, deliver, and heal all those who stand in need of salvation, deliverance, and healing. Financially bless those who stand in need of a financial blessing. Bless each one with the desires of their hearts, according to the will of God for each of their lives.

God please bless each and every prayer warrior on this site. Bless them exceedingly abundantly above all that that they have ever asked, prayed, thought, dreamed, or hoped or wished. Bless them to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless their souls to prosper in the Word and ways of God. Whatever they stand in need of, supply all their need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Protect and keep them safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Use them for Your glory. Let them walk in the spirit of excellence in all that You have called them to do for You. God please take real good care of the prayer warriors on this site. They love You God.

God bless each of the prayer warriors and all those who post a prayer request on this site to come to know You better, love You more, and walk in obedience to Your Word and will for their lives. Bless each of us to fulfill our God destiny in Christ Jesus. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you through the name of Jesus in my time of need, lord I don't what is wrong with me and why I can't find a romantic love, someone that I can spend the rest of my life with, lord I thought found someone who is everything that I've been looking for a d she says she...
Replies
11
Views
155
I guess you CAN'T mention the month of June, and brother in Christ on this site because it gets deleted. What utter hypocrisy. But then I DON'T really care for those who run this site. Just a bunch of proud, arrogant ones who think they know so much, and yet really DON'T. In Jesus' name! Amen!
Replies
8
Views
182
FIRST OUR HOT WATER BROKE DOWN THEN OUR HEAT BROKE DOWN NOW THE HOT WATER IS NOT WORKING AGAIN PLEASE PRAY MY LANDLORD DOES THE RIGHT THINGS BY ALL OF HIS TENANTS TODAY AND CALLS THE PLUMBER THANK-YOU EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME AMEN...
Replies
9
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom