God Truly Hates Me !?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray you feel your steps guided by Christ. I pray you get support and your husband gets out of jail soon, I pray you two will have a strong union in Christ. I pray you will feel peace from the LORD that surpasses all understanding. Acknowledge the LORD in all your ways and HE will make your paths straight. I pray you have FAITH. I wish I could comfort you in person. I pray your testimony will save many people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly feel like God hates me! I pray in Jesus name for help with the emotional pain I’ve been going through and no matter how hard I pray it just gets worse. The only logical explanation is that he hates me & enjoys seeing me suffer. I have prayed every prayer the pain is still there! How can...
Replies
10
Views
1K
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
689
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom