God Truly Hates Me !?

Status
Not open for further replies.

godismystrength

Humble Prayer Warrior
So I was saved and backslid yesterday. I gave up my life is a mess, always have been. I was putting all my trust in God and nothing really changed. My family treats me as if I was nobody, always puts me down and talks bad about me. My own mother told me I was the worst thing that has ever happened to her! I know I'm hurt, that's why I have an attitude that everyone thinks I'm bitter. Those are lies from hell! I know, but no one knows my hurt or what I've been through. I miss my husband; he's in prison. I really miss him; he was like my best friend :'(

I need prayer for I don't even know... just please keep me in your prayers. I need salvation, strength, patience, and to trust God again.
 
I have prayed for this. In Jesus' name, Amen.

God truly loves you. He gave his life for you. I pray that you will find a family of Christian friends and elders to support you. The community church that I go to has a ministry where women over ### provide support to young mothers, single or not. I wonder if there is a church near you that has such a program. I prayed for you, in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God is a FORGIVING GOD and He LOVES YOU!! I ask our Heavenly Father to comfort, guide and protect you. You are not alone my friend and I understand some of where you are coming from. No matter what storm we face in life, NEVER DOUBT THE LOVE OF GOD. Our heavenly Father is a great listener. I pray that you find a Pastor or someone you can talk to. I will be your friend. God Bless You
 
Nehemiah 8:10- "The joy of the Lord is your strength."​
Stay close to God and know joy in him.​
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I truly feel like God hates me! I pray in Jesus name for help with the emotional pain I’ve been going through and no matter how hard I pray it just gets worse. The only logical explanation is that he hates me & enjoys seeing me suffer. I have prayed every prayer the pain is still there! How can...
Replies
10
Views
1K
I’m almost 9 months pregnant. I’m tired, I’m still working full time, I will work until I go into labor. I’m going to lose my job at the birth. We need my income, but we don’t get to keep it. I don’t have a car seat or a stroller, I have about 5 pairs of clothes for my baby for each age she will...
Replies
11
Views
689
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,053
Messages
16,806,549
Members
650,501
Latest member
Haelmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom