God to lead my way

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pray for my well being and make me excited abt everything so that amazing things happen daily to me❤️
Replies
12
Views
133
Dear Loving Father, i do not know what to do. my previous adviser's son has a buyer that is interested with our lots. but lower rates. also our neighbor who is also claiming rights mentioned they can sell the lots at a higher price i don't know if i should contact her again since they are...
Replies
9
Views
134
TO GOD BE THE GLORY I called the 211 number you advised and I am on my way to a women’s intake service from there I will be placed efficiently thank you that I obeyed I now need prayer that my phone service can be rectified so I can call the dept of aging on the ### Monday. There was a mixup...
Replies
11
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,394
Messages
16,787,694
Members
648,962
Latest member
Yaedion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom