God, there is not a day that goes by ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
God, there is not a day that goes by that I don't think of the hurt that was done to me 9 months ago. I don't want to think about it every day. I work on forgiving them still. Please show me a way to be healed. I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

It's kind of like that quote that says "A day late and a dollar short". One reason why i'm still here and not "gone" already is that I figure if I choose my day to "leave", God will say to me, "If you had only waited just one more day.". But, it will always be that way, so I guess it doesn't...
Replies
12
Views
208
Lord I commit my day to you. Bless me this day. Protect me this day. Save me from troubles and dangers. Provide for me this day. Heal and energize. Fill me with the peace, joy, love, confidence and happiness in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
318
Tele-visit goes well my fluoxetine is refilled todayyyyy greatly..Myself my 2 daughters are healed my pets get along greatly..Garage is cleaned up permit my studio is greatly made for me Office for my new Job ..Also Queen Bed stays my coffee stays table my fridge stays Anything I can use for my...
Replies
6
Views
96
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom