God The Father Calls ### To Faith In Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineteen51

Beloved of All
God The Father Calls ### to Faith in Christ. Father, draw Her to You using Your Holy Spirit and bring Her to salvation in Christ. John 6:44 “No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day."
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Amen. Draw her Lord, she needs You so. It is Your Goodness that draws her to You. We thank You Lord, for her life and ask You to restore her unto You. Deliver her from a heavy heart. Your gentle touch and healing love upon her. in JESUS name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is a woman(###) who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the...
Replies
13
Views
251
There is a woman who has a crush on me, but she is probably not a committed Christian. Let us pray that God will give me understanding and wisdom to ask her out. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, guidance, and the right approach to this woman so that I can do God's will to the fullest...
Replies
13
Views
194
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over one of the many identities and names of God The Father, God The Son and God The Blessed Holy Spirit. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against...
Replies
7
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom