Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for this site. Thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 
God, thank You for this site. Thank You for a new day ~ for grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###

God says that if two people agree in prayer He will answer that prayer.
He puts it this way:


Matthew 18:19
19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.






I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
113
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
102
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,373
Messages
16,787,550
Members
648,953
Latest member
Smeyren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom