Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for today - grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Father I join in lifting up these thanksgivings and praises and also the request for them, us and anyone else in need. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
102
Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
113
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,380
Messages
16,787,620
Members
648,957
Latest member
Galaerlelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom