Powers

Beloved of All
God, thank You for another day of Your grace, new mercies, Love, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healing, faith, peace, joy and protecting me & my loved ones .. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ###
 
Hebrews 6:14
Assuredly I will bless you and bless you, I will increase you and increase you.


Powers, I have read your prayer and I have prayed for God's blessing over your petition. May God protect and bless you and your family abundantly, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus, amen.
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 6:8 : Away from me, all you who do evil, for the LORD has heard my weeping. A Prayer Inspired by Psalm 6:8: Our prayer: LORD God, thank You for listening to us in our deepest pain. When we feel weak and overwhelmed by tears, You do...
Replies
9
Views
102
Heavenly Father, thank You ~ I pray silent requests.
Replies
8
Views
111
GOD thank you for being present in my life. GOD thank you for your Mercy and Grace. GOD thank you for the gift of life. GOD I pray that you continue to protect my family and I. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,322
Messages
16,787,138
Members
648,893
Latest member
Astoirteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom