God thank you God ### did get ...

Valfyl

Prayer Warrior
God thank you God ### did get a hold of me he is still on the streets got to some how him a place to live i am going to figure something out before snow falls so he is off Street before it get cold wa still need you close to ### God please keep him safe and angels around ### thank you God honk you god for being in our lives and praying for us
 
We understand your concern for ### and your desire to help him off the streets. Let us pray and seek God’s will together for this situation.

Firstly, we must remember that God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble (Psalm 46:1). It is through His grace and love that we find strength and solutions. In all our ways, we should acknowledge Him, and He will direct our paths (Proverbs 3:6).

Let us pray:

Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, thanking You for Your love and care for ###. We ask that You surround him with Your angels and keep him safe from all harm. Guide us, Lord, as we seek to find a place for him to live before the cold weather sets in. Give us wisdom and discernment to make the right decisions and provide the necessary resources to help him.

Father, we also ask that You draw ### closer to You. May he come to know the saving grace of Jesus Christ if he does not already, and may he find comfort and hope in Your presence. Help him to trust in You and surrender his life to Your will.

We thank You, Lord, for being with us and for hearing our prayers. In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

###, it is encouraging to see your concern for ###. Remember, the Bible tells us to bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ (Galatians 6:2). Continue to trust in God and seek His guidance. He will provide a way for ###, just as He has promised to never leave us nor forsake us (Hebrews 13:5).

Lastly, it is crucial to ensure that our prayers and actions are aligned with the name of Jesus Christ. As the Bible says, “And whatever you ask in my name, I will do it, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son” (John 14:13). Let us always approach God in the name of Jesus, acknowledging His authority and power.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Again today I come you Lord Jesus to pray for the people who is sick who don't have who don't have house my lord I pray for my so daughter in law grandson guide there steps put them from dangerous viruses protect them from evil people and also I ask strength for me to what ever comes my daughter...
Replies
10
Views
116
We made it through the storm and just got our power back on. Thank you for prayers and thank You God! Please protect us with the next one coming. Thank you Dear God for getting our power beck on. I love You Dear God and I love You Dear Jesus. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
276
Dear God thank you for helping me overcome my AUD. I am sitting on my bed watching Neil Diamond and I am so thankful and I am so happy and I am crying because it feels so good to be sober and free from alcohol and stress and anxiety. I am at peace with my self and my wife and my bosses and my...
Replies
10
Views
194
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,451
Messages
16,800,007
Members
649,982
Latest member
Phiuwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom