Doranilon

Disciple of Prayer
God thank you for your grace and your mercies... Thank you for the opportunity to be part of this global family I pray for immediate healing of my husband in Jesus Name.... Amen I pray for immediate healing of my daughter ### from any form of autism in the name of Jesus Christ... Amen I pray for success in my upcoming exams in April... I am a senior reg already in Jesus Name... Amen I pray for my husband's exams and masters... I pray God will grant him success in Jesus Name.... Amen. I pray for financial breakthrough in the name of Jesus...Amen. I pray for numerous properties all over the world in the name of Jesus... Amen I pray for my children, they are shining stars and nothing shall dim their lights... They shall shine for Jesus through out their life... Success, wisdom, elevation, sound mind in all they do... They shall always be the head and not the tail... Their IQ is above their age... They are geniuses and heroes in all aspects of their lives in Jesus Name... Amen. I pray for political appointments for my parents and parent-in-laws, good health and long life in Jesus Name... Amen. I pray God will meet all my siblings and in-laws in the point of need in Jesus Name... Amen We pray for elevation in our various careers and academics in Jesus Name... Amen Our prayers are answered in Jesus Name.... Amen These and many more I've not asked in Jesus Name... Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray silent requests - You know. Thank You for Your grace ... in Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
10
Views
200
My appointment with ### today NO CANCER THANK YOU LORD AND MY PRAYER WARRIORS IN JESUS HOLY GRACEFUL NAME IM OK AMEN!!
Replies
8
Views
295
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,978
Messages
16,805,597
Members
650,444
Latest member
Astiuthor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom