GOD, thank you for the gift of life and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tetty

Humble Servant of All
GOD, thank you for the gift of life and for the promise of salvation. I pray that you free me from the problems I'm going through. I pray for your guidance in all I do. I pray for the gift of discernment, please GOD, AMEN.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Lord I pray that you answer this prayer request In Jesus name, amen.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous fall.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Thank You for the gift of life and for Your grace and mercy upon me and my family. I humbly ask for Your continued protection, guidance, and blessings over our lives each day. As I begin this new journey in the country I have moved to, please open doors of favor and opportunity for...
Replies
9
Views
181
Lord release favour upon my husband's documents, let favour locate him,may he receive his offer letter this month Thank you for turnaround in my business let strange doors keep opening for me Lord restore my prayer Fire For the success of my child in his exams, Lord favour upon what he wrote...
Replies
12
Views
268
GOD thank you for the gift of life. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
7
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,043
Messages
16,794,677
Members
649,602
Latest member
Slohold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom