God thank you for blessing me with ...

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear your request and grant it according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please Clink on the link below and Pray That GOD Will Bless You With God Esteem

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you ALL so much for all who have been praying for me on employment. I received a call to today of a job offer. I had a final interview today with a different company which they have a very good chance in offering me that position as well. Father, clearly show me the path on which position...
Replies
14
Views
297
Jesus your love and sacrifice means everything to me. I love you. I just need your help. I have been applying constantly for a new job. I truly keep having nightmares about my current job. It's a terrible toxic environment. They are so mean and cruel. They only promote their friends while giving...
Replies
10
Views
162
Abba God thank you for helping ### finish his classes. Was worried about him because no one's ever taken the same class as he. His dad didn't go to his age ### completion commencement. ### was sad about his dad not going. But his dad never went to his elementary promotion, middle school...
Replies
7
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,453
Messages
16,788,184
Members
649,012
Latest member
Aersoriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom