God Take Away The Memory Of ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Jesus purge from me the feelings and the memory of someone. Lord she will be unknown to me as she has been asking of You. Give her what she asks for and allow me not to know or see her with my eyes, heart and mind. This has been her request of You. Her words. No longer let me pray for her because she doesn't want me to. If this is Your will Lord do not convict my heart any longer. If this is Your will let it be in Jesus name Amen
 
Father,

I pray that You will fill my ### in Christ's heart with Your love, so much so that his heart will no longer hurt for her. Father You have a Perfect plan for our lives & I ask that You will show him Yours, in Jesus' Powerful name. Thank You Father, in advance. AMEN & AMEN !
 
...I WILL STAY ON BENDING KNESS & BENDED ELBOWS WITH CLOSE EYES ON YOUR BEHALF TO OUR
 
Remember Jesus loves you! He wants to know you better. He is in the fixing business of those who are lonely; have a broken heart; or are at the end of their ropes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear ones join me and pray for me so that ###.runs away from my marriage
Replies
8
Views
220
May I ask for prayer for my brother ### he just found out he has cancer all over his liver and might need a liver transplant.
Replies
12
Views
195
Dear Lord, Lord, help me with my feelings right now, for I cannot fully understand them. I am carrying so many burdens, and they weigh heavily on me. Fill me, O Lord, with Your love and strength. Teach me to give You praise even in the midst of the storm. Calm my heart, and keep me away from...
Replies
6
Views
541
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom