God save me. Please God save me. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
God save me. Please God save me. My life has been awful since an odd kind of entity associated with me. Since chased me around and won't let me enjoy life. Help. Amen Exorcisms didn't work. Help Amen
I will Pray for you. LORD JESUS BLESS YOU
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O GOD SAVE ME, O GOD SAVE US, O GOD SAVE EVERYONE, O GOD SAVE EVERYTHING YOU CREATED,AMEN
Replies
13
Views
135
I feel like I can barely go on. I am facing overwhelming financial debt, the possibility of a legal battle, and severe physical and emotional exhaustion. I desperately need God's help. Please pray that God will rescue me, sustain me, and make a way for me through this seemingly impossible situation.
Replies
7
Views
134
Things are falling inwards God. What used to matter to me doesn't anymore because my ### raised me since childbirth and she now has been diagnosed with dementia and I need to move closer to her..I'm a state away.
Replies
13
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,425
Messages
16,787,910
Members
648,984
Latest member
Sneulloormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom