Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Lord Jesus please richly bless, protect and guide them. Please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God
Psalm 52:9 – “For what you have done I will always praise you in the presence of your faithful people. And I will hope in your name, for your name is good.”
Extended Explanation of the Verse:
Psalm 52:9 is a declaration of trust and...