God protected me give me power fix ###

Camulana

Disciple of Prayer
God protected me give me power fix my marriage let my marriage to move forward show me what must I do when I'm in the dark place let me move forward sow then I can help people do gud things on this world let my business to move forward let my salon to move forward let everything I have to be blessed let my mother to enjoy to have happiness let my sister to live drugs let my family to move forward remove any evil to as let as to be happy for ever and ever aman
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I please God to give me power to pay all my credits I lost my ### in May and the electricity bill is too much for me I plead Almighty to give me job in order to pay electricity bills please pray for ### people of God in Jesus name Amen Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone. -------- Original...
Replies
2
Views
132
God should give me power to fight on.
Replies
5
Views
166
PRAYER REQUEST 1) O.GOD GIVE ME POWER AND FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO TOUCH LIFES AND DRAW MEN TO YOU 2) O.GOD BLESS ME WITH THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES TO PAY FOR THE SCHOOL FEES OF CHILDREN AS INSTRUCTED AND TAKE CARE OF THE WELFARE OF YOUNG PEOPLE. 3) O.GOD BLESS MY BUSINESS TO ENABLE ME ADVANCE...
Replies
11
Views
56
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom