Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your healing grace. You know the exact rhythm Your hands designed for my heart. I praise You for calming the racing, the fluttering, and the fear, and for restoring my cardiovascular system to perfect function. Thank You for the strength to breathe and my life. I...
I’m still figuring out this site from my phone while traveling overseas but I wanted to send a praise prayer about my sprained ankle. It is much better and during this time when initial panic subsided (I am traveling 3 countries alone and far from home) but the ways God showed up for me through...