God Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad

Humble Servant of All
GOD please take ### off my mind ..please heal my heart and your will be done .. please help our family .. you know my concerns and what I pray for please help me be at peace and leave this with you
 
Heavenly Father, We ask for your will to be done in this situation. You are a kind, loving, merciful God. Please let your child feel your presence and to trust you in all things. We ask this in the name of your Holy son, Jesus Christ, and it is because of him we can come to your throne. We Thank you for this....Amen...
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
256
Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
302
Almighty God, I ask you to forgive me for all my sins. Please help me. Please protect me from all harm. I ask that you heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I ask for financial, physical and spiritual blessings most importantly Please help my grief with the loss of my beautiful...
Replies
11
Views
258
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom