God Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please send a miracle to my life. You know exactly what I need even when I don't. Please help me now. Christ name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God, please help me. As you know, my wife is in heaven with you. You called for her while we were sleeping a few days ago. I appreciate that she didn't suffer but I miss her tremendously and can't to see her again when you call for me. Please her with my grief and financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
249
Almighty God please help me in court today. I pray that the charges against me get dismissed and that you heal and protect me in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Please be with me as I go to court today and touch the hearts of the judge, the prosecutor and my attorney. Please have...
Replies
10
Views
257
I am ready to be allowed to stop this life. I am ready to go. I don't leave angry, mad, or sad. I am broken in too many ways to keep going. I have given all I can give to this life and it has crushed me in every way imaginable. Just me. Why???????? don't even get help from God when struggling to...
Replies
8
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,562
Messages
16,789,464
Members
649,127
Latest member
Kyroyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom