God Please Speak To ### And Bring ### Back Today

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Dear Father in Heaven,

All my emotions need to come out to make me feel better and I have to try and let them out in this letter to you my God hopefully with the agreement of other prayer warriors. I feel worried, why because I feel like me and the man I love have just parted our ways but I am very keen to make things work and long to change my self and treat him better and just be a confident self. I just wonder though has he delete my number, I wonder does he think about me, is he still hurting? I cannot be sure, I know we are both still healing and it's early days but I will work on my self each day I know this is where you are leading me to teach me how to love and care for some one and revealing your character to me. I know this will happen, guaranteed but I want you to guarantee you will bring him back to me. Lead me not into temptation, lead me not into testing. This is my prayer:

'Heavenly Father reach out to him, touch him right now, speak to him, put these words into his mind, "don't delete her number cause you can have a relationship with her. Forgive her for her mistakes, realise yours and what you did, believe she is changed as she was willing by all the times she apologized and told you. Believe she meant you no harm and this was just so you can understand how you treated her so next time you can treat her better and no doubt she will love and care for you. Come after her and tell her you want to be with her".

If I could change the way he thinks, I would do this, cause I know he liked me and he may have wanted to be with me but obstacles got in the way and when I changed on my side and came after him, he would not forgive and forget the mistake and wanted rid of me. If I could speak to him as an angel this is what I would say so God please speak to him today. I will be praying everyday if I have to until he comes back to me but I ask you with all my heart to have mercy and have compassion to not let me be tested and wait too long. Thanks so much God. Amen.

I want to ask you prayer warriors to have faith and be in agreement that God will bring him back to me so we may give him glory, encourage me.
 
Last edited:
father everything that happens happens with a reason and in everything we shouls always give thanks, give grace strenth to remain calm at rhis moment and give her wisdom, let them listen to your voice and act according to your will amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I realized what I did, and promised to devote myself to change and commitment to be a better man. Please soften our hearts, heal our pain, fix our misunderstandings, and in your God's timing bring both our hearts together again. Lord, I pray for our reconciliation. Remove old barriers...
Replies
7
Views
148
Lord I ask you with a broken heart tonight to give me the strength and show me the guidance to follow in a journey to win back the heart over my true love. Please give her the ability to see I want to be the man she deserves as I will work every day of my life to prove to her. Show us both the...
Replies
8
Views
239
I have realised that all the things I wanted were too much and my heart wasn't in the right place. However, I had one thing that I cherished and lost it. The hair on my head fell out from stress & depression & no food. Can you please pray I get it back? Can you please pray my life will be good...
Replies
11
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,441
Messages
16,811,183
Members
650,803
Latest member
Astiyville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom