God please send ### a soulmate. She has ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter hrcdavis
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hrcdavis

Guest
God please send my daughter a soulmate. She has paralysis in one leg and feels like no man wants her, Several failed relationships that she feels is due to her spinal cord injury. Please GOD send her a soulmate.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I just prayed for ### and ###, in Jesus name AMEN
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Father, please hear the cry of your child, that you will find a very special soul mate for her daughter, who would love her daughter through your eyes and she would love him the same, I ask and praise in Jesus name, Amen
 
I will lift her in for this and relief from pain and you as well for strength, sanity, and guidance.

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:26
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Thank you for the miracle blessing of my child and please forgive my many worries as a mother. School has started. You know my fears for my brilliant, intelligent, kind and sweet child. I fear another year of influences from other families, and the school system, will take her away...
Replies
10
Views
151
Lord, please help me with my dehydration and severe emotional deprivation. Please send someone who sees me or show me you see me. How am I supposed to live with these problems.
Replies
5
Views
237
I’m a mom of five older children and due to a brain injury I’ve lost the left side of feeling and movement in my face, left eye, left arm, left hand, left hand &fingers, left leg, left ankle, left toes,ankle, toes,hamstring, And then they found a mass in my right breast I had a biopsy, and...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,090
Messages
16,818,681
Members
651,175
Latest member
Phmoruemen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom