God please protect me from my evil ###

erighagift

Humble Prayer Partner
God please protect me from my evil act In Jesus name amen bless me with
anything I put my hand into in Jesus name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me because am dealing with evil neighbours. They won’t leave me alone banging my wall day abs night I have a new born we struggling they bullying us. Am exhausted anxious in my own space Pray for me to leave us alone to the banging to stop in the mighty name of Jesus . English isn’t my...
Replies
9
Views
29
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life keep me out of Harms way i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life please stop all persecution and harassment keep my landlords from demanding things bring conviction to her i draw a bloodline...
Replies
10
Views
194
I went to court today only to find out I'm being charged with something I have nothing to do with. Almighty God, I desperately need your help. I'm dealing with the death of my beautiful girlfriend I call her my wife because we were together for 10 years and now I'm being charged with a crime I...
Replies
10
Views
225
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,792,011
Members
649,364
Latest member
Sleulmiinvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom