God please. It's getting worse everyday. After ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady

Prayer Partner
God please. It's getting worse everyday. After ### years, could really be over? Please Lord, I need ###, my son and daughter back. I'm not sure how much longer I can take. God please take me now, there's nothing left without them. Please pray for ###
 
Dear Lord, I am calling upon you today for your divine guidance and help. I am in crisis and need a supporting hand to keep me on the right and just path.

My heart is troubled but I will strive to keep it set on you, as your infinite wisdom will show me the right way to a just and right resolution. Thank you for hearing my prayer and for staying by my side.

Amen!
 
I am praying with you and for you in Christ Jesus, His Will be done.
 
```html
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.

Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations.

torah_class_logo.png
rediscovering.png


For more Information, go to www.torahclass.com

I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful blood and Sacrifice.

Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations.

torah_class_logo.png
rediscovering.png


For more Information, go to www.torahclass.com
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I can't do this anymore. If God cared He would have helped me by now. And don't throw at me "not in our timing, but in God's". That's what preachers say when they don't have an answer. Obviously, the end depends on my timing. There's only one way to stop being sucked down under the quicksand...
Replies
6
Views
134
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
157
Why doesn't God love me? Why won't he forgive me? Why does He continue to punish me for all my mistakes, bad decisions? Why does He keep punishing me for all the times I lossed faith? People lose faith all the time in hard times, tough times, and everyday struggles. Where is the forgiveness...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom