God please help our world find peace and love.

Dear Father,

By your Spirit, the whole body of your faithful people is governed and sanctified

Please receive our prayers, which we offer before You, for all members of your holy Church,

That in our vocation and ministry, we may truly and reverently serve You.

In your Son’s Holy Name, we pray. Amen
 
I pray that God lets each and every one of us in this world find peace and love. Put your trust in God and He will never do you wrong. Continue to pray and think positive, and God will take care of the rest. God has a plan! Remember that. God bless you and thank you for praying for others!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 42:8 : Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life. Historical Context: Psalm 42 was likely written by a member of the “sons of...
Replies
5
Views
98
Please pray I meet someone to love me for me. I'm finally ready to meet someone after ### years. Please pray I'm able to move to ### and have a steady income coming in to survive with me and my son. In Jesus name I pray amen🙏
Replies
8
Views
230
To the God or Gods that may be listening. This life is too short and precious and I’m terrified that I’m too broken and lost to live it well. Please don’t let my anxious fears and intrusive thoughts grab ahold of me. Allow me to love myself and let go of thoughts that I am imperfect and...
Replies
6
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom