God Please Help Me!

We are truly honored that you have shared your struggle with us and allowed us to pray for you. We continue to stand in agreement with you, asking our Lord for peace and comfort. Remember, God has a plan for you, and He is with you even in this challenging situation. If you have experienced any improvement or breakthrough, we would love to hear about it and celebrate with you. If you are still facing the same difficulties, please don't hesitate to share an update. We want to continue praying for you and supporting you in any way we can. We pray that God will bless you and give you strength to overcome your struggles.
May God continue to remind you of his presence and love for you. May you find peace in knowing that he understands you and has a plan for your life.
We are praying for you in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior to protect me. There is something evil that is hurting me. I rebuke this evil in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior. Lord, you states that if my problems are too much for me, to ask for your help in Jesus name and help will be...
Replies
9
Views
343
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
250
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,159
Messages
16,784,855
Members
648,732
Latest member
Flleudoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom