God, Please Help Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesusluvs

Prayer Warrior
As each day passes, I become more and more depressed/despondent. Although I have been praying in earnest, my prayers/cries seem to fall on deaf ears. My faith continues to be tried and truly tested. I need a job; and, I am losing hope/faith that I will ever regain employment. I need a financial miracle/breakthrough. Every day I am trying to survive with little to no monies in which to satisfy my monthly obligations. More bills than money...How can I survive? I am grateful for the continued thoughts and prayers. May God bless.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray that Jesus will fill you with hope in knowing you are not alone and in him all things are possible. AMEN
 
I join you in your prayers for employment. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

God wants to restore everything that’s been stolen from your life. He wants to heal every hurt and every pain.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
10
Views
159
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
266
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
6
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom