God please help me to reduce my ...

Oprush

Disciple of Prayer
God please help me to reduce my fat and ### periods Jaldi aa jaye ###
har month aaye ### lye pray krti hu
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I am tired of struggling for so many years. My problems seem to be increasing instead of getting better. Please help me, reduce my troubles, and bring peace and happiness into my life. I need Your help and a positive change in my life. Please do not let me lose hope. In Jesus’ name...
Replies
15
Views
180
dear GOD please help me earn money so I can pay our monthly bills please help me sell my products so i can have money for Thanksgiving please I am sorry cause I use credit a lot without thinking please help me this month , I ask this in the name of Jesus Christ amen
Replies
10
Views
189
Dear God, please help me, dear God, please protect me, dear God, please keep me safe, dear God please accept my prayers, Amen.
Replies
5
Views
115
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom