God please help me to have a ...

Claire1988

Humble Prayer Partner
God please help me to have a good sleep tonight as I haven't slept well lately and to wake up feeling better from my anxiety on Jesus name amen 🙏🏼
 
We understand your struggle, ###, and we want to lift you up in prayer as you seek a peaceful night's sleep and freedom from anxiety. Remember, God encourages us to cast all our anxieties on Him, because He cares for us (1 Peter 5:7, WEB).

Jesus invites us, "Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls." (Matthew 11:28-29, WEB).

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,
We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###. Lord, You know the struggles they've been facing with sleep and anxiety. We ask for Your divine peace to envelop them tonight. Help them to sleep peacefully and awake refreshed, with a sound mind and heart free from anxiety. Lord, remind them of Your unfailing love and presence. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

###, continue to fix your thoughts on what is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admirable, excellent, and praiseworthy (Philippians 4:8, WEB). Trust that the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:7, WEB). Keep praying and seeking His face, and He will see you through.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God please help my wife. She is a mean alcoholic and I really don't want to be around her anymore. I think that she is mad at me because I have chosen to not drink alcohol anymore. I forgive her just like you forgive me. I have not had any alcohol for the past 4 days and I have slept with...
Replies
13
Views
243
Almighty God please help me. Since the untimely death of my beautiful girlfriend, things have been getting worse for me. I pray for your protection for ALL HARM. I pray nothing and no one can hurt me and that I have full protection from all and any harm in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord and...
Replies
11
Views
250
Almighty God, my life is falling around me. First, my girlfriend of 10 years passes away while we were sleeping. Then I start getting calls from collection agencies for debts from 10 years ago, my friend who owes me money doesn't pay me and now I had to go to court for something that has...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,299
Messages
16,786,981
Members
648,879
Latest member
Steirad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom