God please help lead me in the ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, lead me to serve you well today. Equip me! I have faith as small as a mustard seed; nothing is impossible! Help me get a better paying job with less driving! Bless me with a 3rd amazing interview with the hiring manager, give favor with everyone at the company so I receive an offer...
Replies
9
Views
325
Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for forgiving us our sins and all the blessings You have provided. Thank You for keeping us safe and healthy in this rainy season. pls help and lead me according to Your will. 1. the neighbor who claims to have a right on our property wants to sell the lots. we...
Replies
10
Views
202
  • Article Article
❤️🙏 ❤️ God, I ask You in Jesus' name if I am not where I need to be physically, spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and financially, I pray You lead me there through faith, prayer, works, and encouragement. God show me the areas that I need to work on in my life. God have Your Holy Spirit...
Replies
1
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,585
Messages
16,789,958
Members
649,156
Latest member
Chroennaeror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom