God, Please Hear Me....

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-289
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-289

Guest
Please help me... I need your prayers so badly. Life has been so unkind to me... I am so all alone to handle all the problems and I am so drained and lost hope that life will be better.
 
Do this for you for the next 21 days. Every morning when you wake up, at noon time, and in the evening before you go to bed tell the Lord Thank You 7 times. Tell the Lord Thank YOU seven times in the morning, seven times at noon, and seven times at bed time. So for the next 21 days you are going to tell the Lord Thank You 21 times each day!!!

Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, discouragements, etc; but forgot to tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You…. THANK- YOU –JESUS!

God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly and honestly about anything. You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me. Through the good times, God I thank You. Through the bad times, God I still say Thank You. Abba Father, Thank You!

Tell God Thank You!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Life I pray to God will give you strength by reading the word of God will give you hope and a new freedom this I pray for you. Amen.
 
Keep looking to Jesus, remember Jesus once said, "They hated me, before they hated you." I have been through life situations too! Rely on Jesus! Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please hear my prayers, Dear God, please accept my prayers. I sincerely need your help. Amen. (Please remember me in your prayers, please)
Replies
6
Views
120
God, I have been asking You for the same thing again and again—that ### realizes his mistake, comes back to me, and restores our relationship. But no matter what I ask, I feel like my prayers are being ignored. I don’t understand what You want for me, because I don’t see any other door opening...
Replies
9
Views
97
God, I am in deep pain and my heart feels broken. It feels like my prayers are not being heard, and all the doors in my life seem closed. I don’t know what to do anymore. Please do not leave me alone. Even if it is just a small sign, please show me a way and give me hope again. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
413
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,942
Messages
16,816,858
Members
651,097
Latest member
Twoathor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom