God, Please Hear Me....

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-289

Please help me...i need your prayers so badly.Life has been so unkind to me ...i am so all alone to handle all the problems and i am so drained and lost hope that life will be better.

Do this for you for the next 21 days. Every morning when you wake up, at noon time, and in the evening before you go to bed tell the Lord Thank You 7 times. Tell the Lord Thank YOU seven times in the morning, seven times at noon, and seven times at bed time. So for the next 21 days you are going to tell the Lord Thank You 21 times each day!!!

Let Pray: God I just want to tell you Thank You for all that You have done, all that You are doing right now, and all that You will do in the future for me. Thank You Lord Jesus. I really do appreciate You. God I ask that You forgive me for the many times that I have come to You with all my cares, concerns, issues, problems, sorrows, failures, setbacks, roadblocks, disappointments, discouragements, etc; but forgot to tell You Thank You for working out all things for my good. I want to take the time right now to tell You…. THANK- YOU –JESUS!

God I thank You that I can come to You and talk to You openly and honestly about anything. You never turn me away. Your ears are always open to my cry. Thank You for listening to me. Thank You for Working out All Things for my Good. Thank You God for Your Grace and Mercy. Jesus Thank You for loving me so much You would rather die for me than live without me. Through the good times, God I thank You . Through the bad times, God I still say Thank You. Abba Father, Thank You!

Tell God Thank You!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Life I pray to God will give you strength by reading the word of God will give you hope and a new freedom this I pray for you. Amen.

Keep looking to Jesus, remember Jesus once said, "They hated me, before they hated you." I have been through life situations too! Relay on Jesus! Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom