God Please Hear Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry1717

Disciple of Prayer
Please give me ###, God, please I really need ### in Jesus name amen
 
Heavenly Father, please hear this request and grant it according to Your perfect will. I pray this in the name of Your holy son Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I am in deep pain and my heart feels broken. It feels like my prayers are not being heard, and all the doors in my life seem closed. I don’t know what to do anymore. Please do not leave me alone. Even if it is just a small sign, please show me a way and give me hope again. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
406
Father God I come before you in the name of Jesus Christ at this time asking and pleading for your help I was physically abused by ### he is bullying me and his abusive behavior towards me is getting serious he kick me in my leg hit me in my face and head many times choke me grant me who just...
Replies
8
Views
258
Lord thank you. I'm tired and to be point I just want to give up. I'm trying so hard to not lose faith. I don't understand why my life is the way it is. When I think things are getting better seems like it is getting worse. I'm only one person and feels like I am carrying a lot. I pray that you...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,307
Messages
16,787,017
Members
648,884
Latest member
Ghuymaroanhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom