Shitur

Disciple of Prayer
God please heal my sister ### ### ### totally of every metal issue and grant her a miracle marriage this year ### in Jesus name Amen. God grant me Supernatural promotion in place of work. Lord settle me marital this year ### in Jesus mighty name Amen Lord destroy every generational curse in my family, forgive my parents of their past mistakes and grant the family of The ### peace, joy, prosperity this year, let there be celebration in the compound ### in ### ###-### house in Jesus name Amen. Lord I want to travel out of this country ### this year in Jesus name Amen. Lord let the oil upon your servants pastor ### ### never go dry in Jesus mighty name Amen Thank you Jesus for answer to all my prayers.
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
298
please help me and please pray for me. I have an incurable eye condition/disease and it does not get better. Everyday my eyes are in pain, I can't even leave my house anymore. please I just want the pain to stop please pray for me
Replies
7
Views
366
Will You do it Lord? Will You heal her of stage ### lung cancer?
Replies
6
Views
533
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,247
Messages
16,808,555
Members
650,655
Latest member
Cyreyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom