God, Please heal me of GERD and heart arrhythmia ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalewr40

Prayer Warrior
God, Please heal me of GERD and heart arrhythmia that might be caused from years of Prilosec depleting my ### and ###. I ask in Jesus name. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been having this atrial fibrillation for the past 5 months; it came on suddenly and keeps coming back. I've been praying, but there has been no relief. I also face shortness of breath when it happens, and it happens after I eat a meal or start walking. I am very scared since I am only 31...
Replies
5
Views
267
Almighty God please heal my hernia and my back. Please take away the pain. I pray in the name of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, that you help heal me and other than helping me heal my grieving from losing my beautiful girlfriend whom I call my wife because we've been together for over 10...
Replies
11
Views
266
I pray in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior that Almighty God help and protect me. Starting with the passing of my beautiful wife, an evil spirit has been hurting me and causing problems for me. I rebuke these evil spirits and whatever else is harming and trying to hurt me. The name...
Replies
13
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,448
Messages
16,777,082
Members
647,993
Latest member
Kreysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom