God please give me peace and strength, and direction

I pray for salvation for everybody who needs salvation here and I pray that God's perfect will be done in your lives, in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I pray that this person Praises you Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth ( Jesus Christ ) for this situation that they are going through, and believe in the victory they can claim that is rightfully theirs through your Powerful Resurrected blood and Sacrifice.

Thank you Elohim Y-H-W-H for your will being done in their life. Amen. May my lips and their Lips Praise you and your Son in all situations.


torah_class_logo.png


rediscovering.png



For more Information on the Hebrew-roots of our faith, go to www.torahclass.com
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
188
Heavenly Father, I come before You with a heavy heart. You know everything that I am carrying today—the pain, the worries, the disappointment, and the fear that filled my heart after receiving the letter about the resort board of directors meeting for the incoming ###. Lord, please take away the...
Replies
10
Views
231
Please pray for me that God help me in my life and destroy the plans of my enemies. I am surrounded by wicked headed men I need some protection and help. May all the wicked ways be exposed and destroyed. I am God to bless me and direct me.Lord let your will be done in my life. Income in...
Replies
10
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,212
Messages
16,797,165
Members
649,769
Latest member
Ryver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom