God please bring me and ### back ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Please allow me to fall pregnant this month. We’ve been trying so hard and I continue to live in hope.
Replies
11
Views
189
Jesus, I do not understand why I am not getting justice. The people at my workplace are causing me a lot of pain, and it is becoming very difficult for me to work. They seem happy while I continue to suffer. If they have done wrong, please bring truth and justice. Please help me, give me...
Replies
8
Views
136
Dear god, Please bring him and I back together, have him see that I alone have instantly changed and would do anything for him to let me come home and us be able to stay in the comfort of our home together again. Please god let us not split completely heal his wounds and guide him through his...
Replies
10
Views
52
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,518
Messages
16,811,844
Members
650,853
Latest member
Kroinar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom