God open up your doors god

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

GOD I'm praying that doors open for a new opportunity of employment for me. I'm being mistreated at my current workplace. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
167
GOD I pray that you would open doors of new opportunities for employment. I got to work today feeling so overwhelmed by the constant battering of my supervisor and director. GOD I was ready to walk out but then I thought of your goodness. I will wait in you. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
12
Views
216
Heavenly Father, In the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come before You with faith, thanksgiving, and expectation. Father, I ask for the power of the Holy Spirit to move mightily in every area of my life, my family, my finances, my business, my future, and the things that concern my heart. Let...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,227
Messages
16,797,306
Members
649,783
Latest member
Jsoowood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom