God of TB Joshua I pray for ###

Sintlare

Disciple of Prayer
God of TB Joshua I pray for ### so that ### can get a job in Jesus name
 
God of TB Joshua I pray for my ### so that he can get a job in Jesus name
I'll be praying for your ###, friend. May the Lord open doors for your ### to find work and provide for your family's needs as you trust in His ever-present care. Grace and peace to you both.
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desire of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below and Pray the Family Prayer.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God of prophet TB Joshua help me to deliver my baby successfully because since ###am I have been in labor and the midwife said that the cervix is tight till now, please help me and rescue me and the unborn baby in Jesus name amen
Replies
7
Views
557
God of TB Joshua please grant my team & I ### sign ups each in the ongoing ### Day Game Challenge in our network Marketing Business, Help my team I build ### leaders called Kingsmen at end of the ### Days Game challenge that is ### comes to me and my team individually on the ### and it increases...
Replies
10
Views
484
God, you know my heart as it is. You know that I love this girl but I ask you that even though her answer was not very clear, I beg you to go to her and make her find me and tell me that she accepts that we date. And while I am still waiting for her to come, give me a patient heart. In the name...
Replies
9
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,100
Messages
16,807,213
Members
650,540
Latest member
Doreuldormar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom