God of Mogpa please help me to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God I just want to say thank you for ###. She has been my angel and my good friend. I'm really sorry for being such an old man. My AC is my leaking water and I will need to spend a lot of money to fix it. My wife and I have AUD And AWS. Please help us and please Forgive us. Again I thank...
Replies
15
Views
181
Dear God,i Pray lord so you can watch over me on this difficult time ,im on a difficult time which im left with no words ,my pockets are dry no money for rent ,no food ,no children school fees ,no one to talk to ,no one to help me ,no Job,left with nothing i loose everything, i feel like im...
Replies
11
Views
129
Dear God please help me get my projects and proposals done correctly and on time today. Please help me have a good visit with my doctor today to find out why I have so much pain in my left arm and elbow and wrist and my hand. Please continue to soften the hearts of my bosses and my coworkers and...
Replies
13
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom