GOD MY PRAYERS TO YOU TO PROTECT ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
GOD MY PRAYERS TO YOU TO PROTECT MY HEART. GOD YOU MY HEART. GOD YOU MY MIND. GOD YOU MY BLOOD. GOD YOU MY THOUGHTS. GOD YOU MY BRAIN. GOD YOU MY VISION. GOD YOU MY FLESH. GOD HEAL MY BODY. GOD HEAL MY CHEST. GOD HEAL MY BODY. GOD HEAL MY THOUGHTS. GOD HEAL MY EYES. GOD HEAL MY SKIN. AGAIN REQUEST TO YOU GOD HEAL MY SKIN.
PLEASE PRAY GOD MY PRAYERS TO YOU TO PROTECT MY HEART. GOD YOU MY HEART. GOD YOU MY MIND. GOD YOU MY BLOOD. GOD YOU MY THOUGHTS. GOD YOU MY BRAIN. GOD YOU MY VISION. GOD YOU MY FLESH. GOD HEAL MY BODY. GOD HEAL MY CHEST. GOD HEAL MY BODY. GOD HEAL MY THOUGHTS. GOD HEAL MY EYES. GOD HEAL MY SKIN. AGAIN REQUEST TO YOU GOD HEAL MY SKIN.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I had 2 prayer requests and God answered both! I was so worried about my son's doctor appointment and the horrible storms with tornados. The doctor appointment went well and all bad weather was south of us. Not even a limb fell. I believe in the power of prayer and I thank you all so very much...
Replies
6
Views
138
I thank you Lord for everyone who prayed for me last night. I got into a car accident and a few of my fellow brothers and sisters. Lord said some things that made me go to urgent care. I asked my neighbor if they could keep an eye on my children in my house while I went to urgent care. I’m...
Replies
12
Views
237
Dear Lord, thank you so much for getting me out of trouble. I praise you and love you. Please Lord keep me from any more problems. Protect me as I drive and let me make good decisions. Please God bless my family and partner that have helped me so much. Let me be able to repay them. Please God...
Replies
7
Views
356
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,386
Messages
16,787,638
Members
648,958
Latest member
Gwuelorira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom